What is ANZ Tennis Hot Shots Match Play?
ANZ Tennis Hot Shots Match Play is a program designed to give children aged 7-11 years old, who are already playing tennis, the opportunity to transition from learning the game to playing matches in a fun team environment. It is intended to give children a great experience which will enable them to fall in love with the sport, and retain them as lifelong participants.
Want to know more about ANZ Tennis Hot Shots Match Play? Hear from one of our coaches.
Match Play Stages:
Court Size: 11m x 5.5m Singles and Doubles
Ball: 25% Compression
Age: 6-8 Years Old
18.29m x 6.4m Singles
18.29m x 8.22m Doubles
Ball: 50% Compression
Age: 7-10 Years Old
Court Size: Traditional Full Size Court
Ball: 75% Compression
Age: 9-11 Years Old
Key Features of ANZ Tennis Hot Shots Match Play:
- Delivered by national registered Clubs, Coaches or Associations
- Time friendly format with defined start and finish times (60 – 75 minutes)
- Shortened match formats so kids can play more matches
- Modified courts and equipment to suit your child’s age and skill level
- Parental engagement on and off the courts
- Opportunity to play singles and doubles
- Modified season lengths