What is Hot Shots Tennis?
Hot Shots Tennis is a fun way for children between the ages of 3-10+ to Play and Learn tennis. Each Stage provides the right equipment and court size to play tennis to their ability and interest.
Hot Shots Tennis
This Tennis Australia program is based on a ‘play to learn” philosophy.
Hot Shots Tennis is run during all school terms (8 weeks) for children aged 3 to 12 years old.
- Launch pad for players. Developing the ABC’s
- Fun, creativity and play
- Discovering and developing tennis specific skills including an introduction to specific tennis strokes, basic strategies and the rally
- Exploring and developing more complex tennis specific skills in conjunction with additional and more complex game related strategies
- Refining more complex tennis specific skills and game related strategies
- Completing the transition to full-court tennis