What is Fitbit Cardio Tennis?
Music is a great motivator and creates a fun atmosphere to workout too. Cardio Tennis is a fun, tennis-based group fitness program open to people of all ages, abilities and fitness levels which is set to music. Only one workout a week needed to leave you feeling fitter than ever.
Cardio Tennis is a fun, social, group tennis / fitness program for people of all ages and abilities. DTL Tennis have certified Cardio Tennis coaches who run the sessions with a group of 4 – 10 participants per court. Whilst listening to upbeat music, the idea of Cardio Tennis is keep moving and keep the heart pumping. During a 60 -minute workout, on average women can burn around 300 to 500 calories per hour, and men can burn between 500 to 800 calories.
Cardio Tennis is played with modified balls allowing people of all standards to participate and enjoy their workout.
Watch the Fun Fitbit Cardio Tennis video below!
Suitable for All Ages, Skills and Fitness Levels
Every Fitbit Cardio Tennis session is open to players of all ages and abilities. You don’t even have to be good at tennis to get involved. In fact, it doesn’t matter if you’ve never played before.
What does Cardio Tennis involve?
It is a 60 minute session:
- 5 – 10 minute warm-up
- 30 – 50 minute Cardio segment (drill-based and play-based activities)
- 5 – 10 minute cool-down
What are the benefits of Cardio Tennis?
- It is unlike any other workout and is a great alternative to a gym session/class.
- It is a great way to improve fitness, lose weight and stay motivated.
- It is ideal for those who are getting back into tennis after a long break.
- It is a great way to meet new people in a social, group environment.
- It is appealing to all fitness levels and playing abilities.